Home is an important part of everyone’s life. People want a safe, comfortable environment where they can relax after their hectic workday. Unsurprisingly, everyone wants their home to look good, be functional and stay resilient. At Better Tiling, we recognise just how important this property can be for our clients and provide top notch tiling services. We are a licensed, insured company with a group of ten tiling experts. You can trust us to handle all kinds of residential tiling projects easily.
How Do We Help?
We understand different customers have different preferences, which is why our company offers tailored tiling services. Experienced professionals ask you all the right questions regarding budget, style preferences, requirements, etc. This allows us to determine what you need and come up with a good plan for the tiling project. Our team will carry out the tasks mentioned below during installation:
- Check the installation site to identify any weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
- Recommend the best tile material and designs to clients.
- Provide a detailed budget that includes all expenses. We make sure there are no hidden costs.
- Get the materials and start working on the project.
We promise 100% customer satisfaction to our clients on all projects and work hard to keep it. Our team will meticulously double check the tiling to ensure there are no flaws or gaps in the installation.
What Areas Do We Work On?
Residential tiling projects often include both indoor and outdoor tile installation. We create a plan based on our client’s requirements before working on projects to ensure the end result is consistent. Here’s a look at areas we can install tiles on:
- Kitchen – Tiles are a popular kitchen surface material because they’re durable, don’t get easily stained, or crack due to heat exposure. Tiles can be used on floors, walls, and as splashbacks. Our team will help you choose the right design option and then carry out the installation meticulously.
- Bathrooms – Tiles are ideal for a wet environment, which is why they’re the most popular materials for bathrooms. We can install them on floors, countertops, shower spaces, and other such areas. Our experts will make sure the tiles blend in seamlessly with the overall design of your home.
- Laundry Room – Tiles are a durable and affordable material, which makes them ideal for laundry and similar rooms. They can handle the load caused by washing and drying machines, and can withstand wet conditions. Tiles are also easier to clean and maintain.
- Outdoor Installation – We can install tiles on patios, around pools, and similar outdoor spaces. Our experts will make sure the tiles blend in well with your exterior architecture and are able to withstand outdoor conditions.
Our company is fully licensed and insured so clients can trust us to do a good job on all kinds of services. We are highly rated on all popular review platforms like True Local, Yellow Pages, and Google.
If you want to know more about our tiling services, get in touch with us at Better Tiling. You can call us for a free quote on 1300 537 658 or contact us through our form.